Saturday, February 10, 2007

Request for dua

A friend forwaded me this email, please please make dua for this girl and all the muslims sufferring - May Allah ease their pain and pour patiece on them. Ameen

Asslamualaikum,
My daughter Salma ,who> is just 12 years old is battling for life at a local hospital,she is suffering from cancer and is presently in the last stage.The doctors have given up all hope but then I have trust in ALLAH and in the power of dua.Therefore as a helpless mother of a dying child I beg all of you to pray for my daughter, please include her as a part of each and every dua of yours.Please pray to ALLAH that He should give her body the strength to respond to the medication,that He should somehow miraculously heal her of this disease and InshaAllah grant her a healthy and long life.(AMEEN) .
Please,please pass this message on to as many Muslim brothers and sisters as you can.If even ten percent of you would remember to pray for my daughter then it would mean a lot for us.Your duas and ALLAH's mercy are our ONLY hope.
JazakÁllah Khair,
Parveen

No comments: